Monday, November 15, 2010

Winter Village

First, I have to say this turned out to be a LOT more work than what I first pictured the scene to be in my head. Second, the only thing getting me through it was knowing I could put it on the blog in time for the cold weather coming. A little cheer to cure the winter blues. Third, I was fighting myself the whole process through because I had to force myself to be more loose with my style. And although I see lots of inconsistencies and things that really wouldn't exist in nature that way, I'm calling this one a wrap!

6 comments:

  1. Wow Lindsay,
    Can I order this in a Christmas Card?
    Really wonderful. I love the snowboarders.
    Augs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed! It looks like "Winter Wonderland". Good job Lindsay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to title it Winter Wonderland but then the song kept popping in my head blocking all other forms of thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Christmas notecards you printed of this are perfect!!! Definately gets me in the mood for the Holidays. Love the little people in the middle. I am going to try and paint today.

    ReplyDelete